Medical Benevolence Foundation – Major Gifts Officer highlights a worldwide ministry that’s hiring for a very important position.
Are you an experienced development professional with the education and expertise to lead the development efforts in one of the largest regions of a fast-growing ministry? Do you have experience with the latest tools and technologies but long for the opportunity to put your skills to work straightforwardly, serving God?
God may be calling you to serve at MBF- Medical Benevolence Foundation.
MBF is a Christ-centered organization dedicated to transforming lives by building sustainable medical ministries in developing countries. Through long-term partnerships, MBF equips the indigenous Church with tools and resources that allow them to meet their community’s healthcare needs and to share the Gospel. For nearly 60 years, MBF has served Christian partners in 34 countries, helping them grow their capacity to deliver quality health care with a goal of sustainability.
Why do we feel God is leading us to do this? We know that healthcare is an important way to help the poor escape poverty. And we also know that quality medical programs are one of the very most effective tools for the Church to proclaim the Gospel.
What and How?
We are looking for a leader to engage in development and partner engagement strategies.
Are You the Right Person?
The required* qualifications include:
- A strong, demonstrated personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Four-year college/university degree required, plus a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in fundraising or sales and marketing with proven successes across a demographically diverse area.
- Demonstrated ability to cast vision for the region and set a plan to accomplish the vision.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of new funding opportunities.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Management competency and interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, subordinates, and partners in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner with all levels of the organization and in large and small groups; exemplify a positive approach that fosters a team environment and conveys MBF’s mission.
- Creative thinking skills with strong business acumen.
- Excellent understanding of MBF’s mission, values, goals, and objectives.
*Please note – these are requirements for the position.
If you meet these requirements and you’re looking for a bigger challenge combined with the opportunity to serve God – contact us now, don’t wait! We’d love to with to you.
We’ll get back to you right away. We look forward to talking to you about how we can serve God and humanity together.