NDI launched PAX Global to supply veteran counsel to nonprofits who offer comprehensive fundraising campaigns providing philanthropists the opportunity to invest in OPERATIONS, PROJECTS & ENDOWMENT. PAX Global Counselors measures success by ensuring charities exceed their Operations, Projects, & Endowment fundraising goals. In short, nonprofits who implement the Major Gifts Ramp-Up Model oversee campaigns that…
come in over goal
are completed on schedule
are executed under budget
result in happy volunteers
produce grateful donors
promote community pride
Pax Global (PAX) is an initiative of the 501(c3) corporation National Development Institute (NDI) that ensures MINISTRIES, LOCAL CHURHCES and INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS ORGANIZATIONS have professional access to the Major Gifts Ramp-Up Model (MGRU). Major Gifts Ramp-Up is used by nonprofits around the world to raise the millions they need to accomplish their important mission by engaging by big gift donors who provides charities the financial-capacity they require to achieve sustainability.
National Development Institute (established 1990) and their 16,000 Alumni have raised over 1 billion dollars on five continents over the past thirty years. NDI believes that financial resources chase after ideas and there will always be generous people who will amply support a great dream backed by a sound plan. Significant gifts are given by people who possess a willing heart and NDI’s Major Gifts Ramp-Up Program ensures that organizations properly identify, engage, cultivate, and invite individuals of means to stand with their respective organizations. NDI works with nonprofits to ensure that their leadership accomplishes the mission and vision entrusted to their care.
National Development Institute launched PAX Global to provide ministries around the world the coaching and counsel they require to implement Major Gifts Ramp-Up. Here’s 10 important things you should know about the is initiative:
- Return on Investment. PAX Global’s record of success is unmatched. The nonprofits we serve are among the most recognizable brands in the charitable world. We are dedicated to achieving financial goals but define success as something more: exponential growth and exceptional and measurable ROI.
- Outperformance. PAX Global campaigns consistently outperform, exceeding goals and building a platform for success. Further, PAX Global designs, directs and manages development initiatives in partnership with existing development staff, working closely together to strengthen development capacity and ongoing professional development and training of staff.
- Flexibility. PAX Global offers a flexible service model, specifically designed to meet the needs and culture of the organizations we serve. The level of service provided can range from executive consultation to full-time or part-time onsite counsel.
- Sustainability. PAX Global designs successful campaigns and development initiatives that build a foundation for future efforts, implementing systems and best practices that result in long-term sustainable growth.
- Added Value. A partnership with PAX Global provides the intense service of our professional team, along with the value-added benefit of our marketing, prospect research, and customized learning services.
- Experience. Established in 2005, PAX Global has developed and implemented successful development initiatives for charities across all sectors and throughout the world. The geographic and sector breadth of experience allows us a unique perspective unparalleled in the industry. Simply put, we instill confidence in ministries and churches positioned for transformational growth.
- Leadership. The PAX Global Leadership Team brings a wealth of experience to every partner engagement. Every project PAX Global accepts is the full responsibility of a partner in the firm. Our leaders bring decades of direct experience and choose among our people to develop the right team for each project. Your success is a matter of personal and professional pride.
- Professionalism. Our professionals bring energy, flexibility, intelligence, a strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed and make a difference. These traits are developed through extensive learning experiences and resource-sharing. Our people share their expertise and skills, creating a ripple effect throughout the organizations we serve. PAX Global’s deep sense of corporate commitment to diversity in our industry ensures that our people come from a variety of both cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Achievable Recommendations. We work in partnership with the organizations we serve to help identify and clarify challenges and opportunities and provide solid recommendations and support, that are scalable and grounded in achievable goals.
- Oversight. PAX Global is a highly respected organization with a permanent staff and managed by nonprofit experts who collectively bring more than 400 years of experience to the charitable sector.